1) The courses in which there is only one installment, fee is to be paid only through Cash/DD in favour of Satnara Academy.
2) No Outstation/Local Cheques will be accepted. If Cheques are accepted at the Local Centre then only CTS 2010 Cheques will be accepted as per guidelines provided by RBI.
3) The courses where there are more than one installments, the first installment is to be paid by DD/Cash or through Credit Card/Debit Card and rest of the installments are to be paid by A/C payee post dated local cheques payable at depending upon the city in which the student is joining Satnara Academy at the time of admission only.
4) The Institute shall not accept outstation cheques. However, at par clearing cheques will be accepted against post dated local cheques.
5) Online payment is acceptable. Parents/Students can also pay the fees by Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Please contact the admission office for more details.
6) No lump sum benefit on Registration Fee & Admission fee is available. Lump sum payment benefit available only on Long term courses.
7) On paying lump sum fee for 1 year, student gets 5% discount on it.
If at any point of time, the Central Government further increases service tax (currently 15%), the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the same.
9:30 A.M. – 07:00 P.M. (Applicable on all working days)
1) No refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
2) No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the institute.
3) No refund of Examination Fee and Technology Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
4) No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses (in Engineering and Medical streams).
5) If any student pays the fee for any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course in the institute, the admission fee and first installment of tuition fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee will not be refunded.
6) If a student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses leaves the classes/institute within 12 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, the entire tuition fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee and admission fee will not be refunded.
7) If a student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses, leaves the classes/institute within 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/ course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, 75% of the tuition fee paid (1st installment) will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee and admission fee will not be refunded.
8) If any student leaves the classes/institute after 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, then no refund of admission fee and tuition fee paid & encashed will be made under any circumstances. Only the PDC’s (if any) which have not been encashed on the date of refund application shall be returned.
9) All those students who get themselves enrolled for the two year classroom program before the declaration of the class X board exam mark-sheet latest by 15th September of the respective year. Any student applying for scholarship refund after 15th September (of the respective year) will not be entitled for refund under any circumstances.
10) Students may also note, - The scholarship refund amount will be paid to the students on the basis of their eligible merit Scholarship on or after 15th November of the respective year. - The refund will be made on yearly basis on or after 15th November of the respective year. - All refund cheques will be issued in the name of student/parents only for which, a request in writing shall be required.
11) If any student drops in between the session and asks for refund, she/he will be refunded as per refund policy.
12) If any student avails benefit of additional scholarship against lump sum payment and leaves the institute after few months because of any reason whatsoever and applies for refund of tuition fee paid, she/he shall be refunded after calculating the amount used by her/him from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of application on pro-rata basis (number of days till the refund application is submitted).
I. The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute.
II. Parents must insist for receipt of refund application from the main office. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student or from the date the student stopped coming to the institute.
III. The refund of tuition fee shall be calculated on the amount of fee installment mentioned in prospectus regardless of scholarship granted to any student/availed by any student.